What to Expect at Your Eye Examination
When you come to Phillip E. Foust, O.D. – Foust Family Eye Care for an eye exam, we will not cut any corners. We always schedule ample time so you will never feel rushed. Dr. Foust provides complete eye care to both adults and children.
Our comprehensive eye examinations check your eyes inside and out for glaucoma, cataracts, and all other eye diseases, as well as high blood pressure, diabetes, and other systemic diseases. Your visual skills and abilities are carefully evaluated, and we will provide you with an accurate eyeglass prescription and provide you with all your available eyewear options addressing each of your physical needs; whether they be driving, sports, computer, reading, doing school work, or some other specific task.
When you come in for an exam, we ask that you bring:
- All eyeglasses and contact lenses you routinely use, including reading glasses. If you know the brand of contact lenses you are wearing, please bring that information too.
- Your driver’s license.
- A list of any medications you take (including dosages).
- A list of any nutritional supplements you take (including dosages).
- A list of questions to ask the doctor, especially if you have any medical eye problems or are interested in contact lenses.
- Bring your medical or vision insurance card if you will be using it for a portion of your fees. If you do plan on using your insurance for your visit, please make that clear to our staff when setting your appointment.
At Phillip E. Foust, O.D. – Foust Family Eye Care, we are committed to keeping up with any advances in medicine and eye care. Dr. Foust and our staff are continuously upgrading their knowledge through ongoing continuing education courses and in-office training.
If you need an eye exam, don’t delay the process any further. Call us at 918-333-3636 to schedule an appointment today!
Monday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Emergency / After Hours: Call or Text